Varalakshmi Vratham is a celebration to satisfy the goddess Lakshmi, the associate of Vishnu, one of the Hindu Trinity. Varalakshmi is one who stipends helps (Varam). It is an imperative pooja performed by numerous ladies in the conditions of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and North Tamil Nadu. The Hindu celebration passing by the name ‘Vara Lakshmi Vrata’ is commended on the Second Friday or the Friday before full moon day – Poornima in the period of Śravaṇā, likewise called Śawan in Hindi and Aavani in Tamil which relates to the English long periods of July– August.
Benefits of Performing Varalakshmi Vratam:
- Imparts one with all sorts of wealth.
- Provides relief from poverty and debts.
- Women pray for a blissful married life.
- Gives immense knowledge, wisdom.
- Blesses one with patience and courage.
- Showers one with healthy progeny.
For Booking Visit: