Vinayaka Chaturthi is the festival celebrating the rebirth God Ganesha. The elephant-headed God has an interesting story. He was created in a completely human form by the Goddess Parvati. She moulded him from clay or the earth from her own body (versions vary) and gave it life.
Ganesha is remembered with respect and gratitude by his devotees at every moment of their lives, while ceremonial worships are also offered to him on special occasions. Ganapathi Pooja is one such unique worship dedicated to this compassionate God, which can earn for the devotees his blessings in the form of many benefits.
He is considered the God of Luck and he blesses his devotees with smooth success in all their endeavors! Shri Ganesha is remembered by all his devotees at every moment of their lives.Shri Ganesha is the symbol of auspiciousness, a miraculous combination of an elephant and a human, with four hands to bless his devotees.
Lord Ganesha is remover of obstacles.Worshipping lord ganesha on the auspicious day of Ganesh Chaturthi you will get a lot of benefits.
- Lord Ganesha eradicating the obstacles to attaining wealth
- Control the malefic effects of Shani (planet Saturn).
- Mitigates your karmic issues
- Fulfills all your desires
- Gives peace and happiness
- He also bestows the devotees with success in life.
- Provides wisdom and knowledge
For Bookings visit: Vinayaka Chaturthi