Kala Bhairava Homam can bestow you with the corresponding blessings of each unique form of Bhairava. Our fully qualified priests will perform a single powerful Homam for Ashta Bhairava on Ashtami – 8th Waning Moon, the most auspicious day for archetype Bhairava.
Performing this fire ritual can bless you with good time management skills, relieve you from debts, improve your ability to multitask efficiently, and gain the combined blessings of all the 8 forms of Bhairava.
As per Kala Bhairava Moola (Seed) Mantra, the eight forms of Bhairava can bestow the following blessings:
- Asitanga Bhairava – Improve creativity
- Ruru Bhairava – Overpower enemies
- Chanda Bhairava – Gain self-confidence
- Krotha Bhairava – Make use of your maximum potential
- Unmatha Bhairava – Gain control over words
- Kapala Bhairava – Put an end to all unproductive work and actions
- Beeshana Bhairava – Overcome all negativities and evil spirits
- Samhara Bhairava – Dissolve evil forces